You might check the Town website, or ask a member of the BPAC; I haven’t seen
any minutes.

I posted on LT because I had attended one forum and remembered that the last
one (my neighborhood’s) is tonight; not seeing any further announcements about
it I figured this would be the last chance to let people know about it, and let
them hear and weigh in.

Deb

Sent from my iPad