*Update: Lincoln School Project*
*Honoring our History, Building Our Future*

We have lots of photos from the Ribbon Cutting ceremony! Click here
<https://lincolnsbc.org/galleries/ribbon-cutting-1994-time-capsules/> to
check out the gallery. And click here
<https://us06web.zoom.us/rec/play/Yj0n2NIg89QczDlmbtGKgiggm6e39HNF4mbfjhV-eUGOvwrui_wfIhcxmkKgrN40O7r2etOFabg_E-Uw.B915eveZDS1yrDy2?continueMode=true>
watch the SBC slide show.

On behalf of the School Building Committee, we are so grateful to our
faculty, students, administrative team, custodians, technology gurus, and
the project team for working so hard to get the building ready for the
Ribbon Cutting and tours. Thank you Becky McFall, Buck Creel, Rob Ford, and
Brandon Kelly for leading the tours and to the students and faculty
throughout the building providing additional information. And a big thank
you to the students and families of *Cantabile* for providing such
beautiful music during the tours on Saturday. It was great to see so many
people in the school on both Friday and Saturday!