Committed to equitable educational opportunities?Perhaps alumni/friends of
Phillip's Academy Andover?

from: South Sudanese Enrichment for Families (SSEF)
Summer enrichment is crucial for all, especially for older students in
underfunded and underperforming schools.

We have a special SSEF Andover Summer 2023 Challenge for YOU: with your
investment we will send 3-4 South Sudanese American students to Andover's 2023,
5-week Summer Session.
Andover has generously provided partial summer scholarships for 2 new students,
but we have more students who would greatly benefit from the experience.
Our goal: secure $10,000 for Andover Summer Session before December!Please
consider a donation today: https://www.ssefboston.org/donate
Andover Summer 2023
Questions? feel free to email me directly
Thanks for your consideration,MarySSEFBoston.org