"Join Holmestead Harvest for a restart with our Whole 30 December Challenge
<https://www.holmesteadharvest.com/product-page/september-whole-30-month-prep>.
Program runs for 4 weeks, 11/27 thru 12/18. Includes 5 lunches and 5 dinners
each week, delivered to your door or picked up in store in East Bridgewater on
Sundays! Meals are naturally dairy and gluten free. Cost is $500 + taxes per
person for the 4-week program."

Dear Foodies,

I have found this local company (https://www.holmesteadharvest.com/
<https://www.holmesteadharvest.com/>) that makes gluten-free, soy-free,
dairy-free, meals that are mostly organic. They aim to be all organic soon.

They do not typically deliver to Lincoln, but would be willing to if I can get
two more people to register for the month.

Here is a link to this months plan:
https://www.holmesteadharvest.com/product-page/september-whole-30-month-prep
<https://www.holmesteadharvest.com/product-page/september-whole-30-month-prep>

Registration is closed but they will open it up to us if we confirm by 5pm
today.

Please be in touch with me.

Becca