>From the presentation made to the Select Board last night, I understand
that tomorrow night we will hear that the motion to fund study of "a
range of choices" is intended to include some choices much less expensive
than the $25M option, and it is NOT the plan that most of the $325K budget
would go toward finalizing specifications for the two current designs.

- Paul Shorb