According to the flyer sent out by the Select Board, there will be r*emote
socially-distanced viewing* available in the *Reed Gym*

*All voting will take place in the Brooks School Auditorium*.

I will also point out that the *meeting starts at 7PM*.  The flyer that was
distributed via mail by some anonymous person incorrectly states that the
meeting will start at 7:30PM.

- Andy