Hi Cathy,

The rink is open dawn to dusk. During the weekend of Winter Carnival we have
lights for night skating, but otherwise it gets pretty dark on the early side.
The rink was put up over this past weekend and is in the process of freezing.
We hope it gets cold enough in the next few days to firm up the ice for
skating, but with rain in the forecast for the weekend it might be closed
again.

If the new family has a child at the Lincoln Public Schools and they aren’t yet
on the PTO’s mailing list, you can have them go to
https://lpto.membershiptoolkit.com/home and create an account. The PTO sends
out weekly email Minilink newsletters with activities and other information or
families.

Rob