I’m sorry, I forgot to mention 50+ bath towels, as well as hand towels and
washcloths!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sarah Liepert <sarahliep...@hotmail.com>
Date: January 9, 2023 at 11:20:28 PM EST
To: Listserv Listserv <lincoln@lincolntalk.org>
Subject: [LincolnTalk] Welcome Home donation drive—A huge thank you and results!

Hi LT! On behalf of Welcome Home.org, a huge thanks to the Lincoln community
for a tremendously successful donation drive. The volume and quality of the
donations was truly remarkable.

100+ Sheet sets (fitted & flat)
75+ Blankets and comforters
30 utensil sets (sets of 4 spoon/fork/knife)
10 sets of everyday drinking glasses (sets of 4)
Too numerous to tally: Durable pots and pans, oven cookware, mixing bowls,
serving bowls, serving platters, coffee makers, toaster ovens, sets of coffee
mugs, measuring cups and spoons, artwork, the list goes on!

🌟 I’d like to extend special thanks to Dilla Tingley for three rounds of
donations amidst her move, enough to set up several clients’ apartments
completely!

Thank you to the following generous donors, as well as to the many anonymous
donors during the course of the drive:

Dilla Tingley

Belinda & Paul Gingrich

Debra Daugherty

Jennifer Saffran

Joanne Monaghan

Kelly M. Greenhill

Laura & Doug Crosby

Linda (last name?)

Lisa Freeman

Rachel Shulman

It was such a pleasure to get to meet so many new people during this drive.

If you would like a tax receipt, please email me and I’ll provide you with it.

Many, many thanks again for giving your cherished items new homes, where they
will be so very much appreciated.

All best,
Sarah Liepert for welcomehome.org