*Update: Lincoln School Project*
*Honoring our History, Building Our Future*

Last week, a Tesla battery, which will be tied into the School's system of
solar panels, was installed on the north side of the building. The battery
is a Tesla Megapack 2, rated at 500 kVA. The 2-hour 562 kW battery array
stores 1124 kWh of electricity, which is produced by the solar panels and
stored when not needed for current building operations. The stored power is
released back to the building during periods of peak building usage or
solar panel unavailability.

*Now at the Lincoln Library! *Items from the 1994-1995 school project time
capsules are now on display at the Lincoln Public Library. Stop in to check
them out!

The presentation from the January 11th SBC meeting is here
<https://lincolnsbc.org/documents/2023-01-11-presentation-to-the-sbc/>.