Hello Lincoln Neighbors,As a proud member of the Boston Insight Community, I am
writing to invite you to an Insight Dance Party at Bemis Hall. Insight is a
not-for-profit organization that offers personal growth and development
seminars for "teaching practical ways to live from your heart."  You can learn
more at insightboston.org.  We have an active community here in the Boston
area, and we are getting together to have a totally fun evening.  Graduates of
Insight Seminars, their friends and loved ones, and Lincoln residents are
invited. The event is free.

InsightDANCE PARTYDATE:   Saturday, January 28, 2023TIME:    6:30-10:00
pmPLACE:Bemis HallADULTS ONLY please (age 18+ - no children this time!)

We will be playing rock and roll, old and new.  We will have some light snacks
and drinks (non-alcoholic only) to share.  We will have info available about
our seminars at the Dance Party if you are interested in learning more.
PleaseRSVP if you plan to attend to me at stephkr...@yahoo.com  andfeel free to
contact me with any questions.

In thecase of inclement weather, we will reschedule the Dance Party.  Email me
if you are unsure.
Best to all,Stephanie Kramp

PS: Here is a little more info about the Insight I seminar coming up in March
(from the website):
Insight I: Awakening the Power of Your Heart

Insight I builds the foundation for awakening the power of your heart and
discovering what will support you in creating a life you love.

In a few short days, you will have an opportunity to look at:

   -
The power of intentions and creating more of what you want in your life

   -
How to love, trust, and commit to yourself more fully

   -
Giving and receiving feedback in a loving and supportive way

   -
Using forgiveness to get free of any past hurts holding you back

   -
Sharing with other people in a loving and authentic way

   -
Making choices that are aligned with your intuition

   -
Learning to live more fully from your heart– your authentic Self