Recordings of the four school superintendent finalist interviews are now
available to view on the town’s video website:

https://cloud.castus.tv/vod/lincoln/?page=HOME
<https://cloud.castus.tv/vod/lincoln/?page=HOME>

The School Committee will hold a a special meeting to deliberate and vote on
the appointment of our next superintendent tomorrow,  Tuesday, Feb 7 at 6pm,
which may be watched live at this LINK <https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81976658263>.

Many thanks to all who have provided their time and input into this important
process. Special thanks to our search consultant, Dr. John Brackett of the
Collins Center for Public Management, and to School Committee member Kimberly
Rajdev who shepherded the many efforts of this month’s long process.

Susan Hands Taylor
svhtay...@comcast.net
781-259-9569