Hello everyone,

My family needs to move somewhere while we have work done on our house.
Ideally looking for at least 4-6 months, but open to less or more depending
on what is out there. We have a two year old and a 4 month old and also
work from home, so ideally would like to have at least 3 bedrooms. We are
not smokers and don't have any pets. Furnished, partially furnished, or
unfurnished all ok. We're flexible!

References and more information about us available on request. Please let
me know if you are renting a place or know of any promising leads.

Thank you,
Lisette