It has been my honor and privilege to have served on the Planning Board for 15
of the last 20 years.  After many hundreds of meetings and countless hours
spent on issues facing the Town, I have decided to step back from the daily
rigors of Board membership.  I am therefore withdrawing from this year's race
for Planning Board.   I do look forward to continuing as an active voice in
Town affairs.

My decision is made easier by the emergence of first-time candidate, Mark
Levinson.  Mark will bring new energy and focus to the important work of the
Planning Board.   Mark has been a regular attendee at Board meetings for years.
 As a resident of the economically diverse Lincoln Station area for a quarter
century, he has been an important voice in discussions regarding the area's
future.  He has a strong conservation ethic and will help steer the town as it
evolves while maintaining its rural character.

I also support the re-election of Lynn DeLisi.   Lynn and I have been
colleagues on the Board for years.  Lynn has an independent, fearless
dedication to rational thinking about what is best for the Town, and she is,
above all, a uniquely empathic listener when residents ask to be heard.  Many
neighborhoods around Lincoln have benefited from Lynn's support.  Like Mark,
she will continue her work to preserve the character of Lincoln that we all
treasure.

Best regards,

Bob Domnitz