*Update: Lincoln School Project*
*Honoring our History, Building Our Future*

One of the 5 core principles of the school building project was enhancing
the school as a community space. We are in a different phase of Covid, the
building is now in use, and the vision for its potential uses is expanding.
In the past couple of weeks, families gathered in the Dining Commons for
Bingo Night, and the town's Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, & Anti-Racism
Committee (IDEA) used the Learning Commons for a hybrid-format public
forum. We've started to put together a photo gallery
<https://lincolnsbc.org/galleries/the-school-in-use/> of the building in
use - send photos to s...@lincnet.org if you have a picture you can share of
your group using the school. We look forward to hearing about new and
creative uses!
[image: During the Lincoln Winter Carnival, students and families enjoy
Bingo Night in the Dining Commons.]
[image: The town's Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Anti-Racism Committee
held a hybrid format public forum in the Learning Commons and via Zoom.]

*Winding Down*

At some point this year, we, the SBC Outreach team, will publish a final
blog post! We are grateful to the 360+ subscribers to our site, and to many
others who have read our posts over the past (almost) 6 years. As we wind
down, we are aware that there are many other important topics of
conversation in town, and we invite our followers to stay informed about
what is going on in Lincoln by signing up for updates from other groups.

   - *Community Center Building Committee*:
   https://lincolncommunitycenter.com
   - *Board and Committee Meeting Notices*:
   http://www.lincolntown.org/list.aspx
      - This page will allow you to choose the boards and committees from
      which you would like to get meeting notices. This includes the IDEA
      Committee <http://www.lincolntown.org/1221/IDEA>, the Climate Action
      Planning group

<https://www.lincolntown.org/1411/Climate-Action-Plan-Development-Spring-2>,
      the Hanscom Field Advisory Committee