The Lincoln Squirrel will accept letters and op-ed "My Turn" pieces from
both candidates and residents regarding the March 27 town election
until *Thursday,
March 23 at 12:00 noon. *They will be posted until the end of the day on
Thursday so subscribers will see the links in their Inboxes on Friday
morning.

Early next week, the Squirrel will run short pieces on the candidates in
the uncontested races (we've already posted roundups on the contested Planning
Board
<https://lincolnsquirrel.com/2023/03/town-election-candidate-profiles-planning-board/>
and School Committee
<https://lincolnsquirrel.com/2023/03/town-election-candidates-school-committee/>
 races).

If you're a candidate who has already written to LincolnTalk about your
candidacy and would like to repost in the Squirrel as a "My Turn" piece,
please let me know, and/or send along an updated copy. Thanks!

Alice Waugh

Editor, The Lincoln Squirrel <https://www.lincolnsquirrel.com> and The
Lincoln Chipmunk <http://chipmunk.lincolnsquirrel.com>

lincolnsquirreln...@gmail.com