Hello All,

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow at Lincoln Town Meeting
<https://www.lincolntown.org/1399/2023-Annual-Town-Meeting>, and I wanted
to share our public health protocols in advance:

   - *If you have access to a COVID Test, please test yourself before you
   come* - We expect a good size crowd and that will help tamp down the
   possibility of transmission.  *Free tests are available *at the Select
   Board Office and Bemis Hall until 4pm today, and at the Public Safety
   dispatch window around the clock!

   - *Masks are not required in the auditorium* although we do
   recommend them for anyone in a high-risk category.

   - *The Reed Gym will be available for masked and socially distanced
   viewing*.  You will be able to fully participate from this space: watch,
   listen, speak, vote.

   - We will have *free test kits available* for participants to take home.

The entrance to the meeting is closest to the Reed Field House, where we
have reserved parking for handicap and mobility impaired residents.  Doors
will open to the public at 8:30AM and the meeting will begin promptly at
9:30AM.

Coffee and treats will be provided by the Lincoln Girl Scouts and lunch is
being provided in the new dining commons by Twisted Tree Cafe.

The meeting will be broadcast (for viewing only) on your local Cable TV
channel as well as on the Town Website
<https://cloud.castus.tv/vod/lincoln/?page=HOME>.  But we hope to see you
there!

On behalf of the Public Health Team,