Dear Scott,

What a lovely note.  All the town boards and staff deserve the credit you
have given.  They work endlessly to do what is best for our community.  I
met you at the Transfer Station when I was collecting signatures for my
place on today's ballot,  We talked about your new house and all the
forward thinking aspects of its design and construction. I know that many
of us would love to see it when it is finished - that might bring a larger
crowd than you want so you better be careful

We welcome you to Lincoln and are pleased that you were able to attend this
year's Town Meeting. I am sure you will become very involved in the life of
Lincoln once you move in.

With best wishes,

Sarah Cannon Holden