I am offering on farm leases(1/2 or 1/4) of 2 lovely horses stabled in Stow.
One is a 16.2 hand Anglo Arab sport horse and needs a relatively experienced,
relaxed rider (weight limit 160). The other is a 14.2 hand QH for a decent
rider (weight limit 140) lessons included (dependent on ability). I would also
be willing to consider exchange of care/feeding for part of payment. You must
be at least 18. I am a licensed instructor, riding lessons beginning in May in
Stow. Call or text  for more info 802-661-8892.

Sent from my iPhone