Dear LT readers -

Here at the Lincoln Green Energy Committee we sometimes get questions about
evolving technologies and what to buy. Our CFREE subcommittee in particular
tries to help Lincoln residents make informed choices. I recently received
a quite thorough list of questions from someone, apparently an EV owner,
asking about what it's like owning a traditional ICE car. To illustrate,
the first question is below; the rest can be accessed at this link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cxk6nN774dqF0mYWEQtkEgP28MF0_nqfnqJ7BqSZsH8/edit?usp=sharing
.

1. I have heard that gas cars can’t be refueled at home while you sleep.
How often do you have to drive to a refueling station? Is it more than a
few times a year? Will there be a solution for refueling at home?

If any of you ICE owners have information you are willing to share to help
answer these questions, I'd appreciate it.

Paul Shorb