Dear community,

We have been helping a friend back home who had become homeless.  She was
living in a camper without water, electricity, or sewage.  Things went
downhill from there.  She had suffered a traumatic brain injury years ago,
but reached out for help when she was struck by a vehicle while putting in
job applications (she was walking, as she has no vehicle).  She suffered a
compound fracture in her arm and a broken pelvis.  She ended up with
osteomyelitis, which was probably the best thing that could have happened
to her, because she ended up in the hospital for weeks.  We formed a
private facebook group to help her after we discovered her situation.  She
is now in a home in a neighborhood, but has three dogs who are truly
emotional support dogs.  They were the only source of love and
companionship that she had for years.  She is concerned that their barking
will disturb the neighbors and has asked for an outdoor barking device.
I'm unfamiliar with the technology, but they appear to work
ultrasonically.  Our goal has been to try sourcing used "new to V" items
first, to conserve monetary donations for her food and more dire needs.

All of this to ask: if anyone has an outdoor ultrasonic bark control
device/tower that they no longer need we would be grateful for it!

Finally - to the folks who donated the laptop and phone - thank you so
much.  These have helped more than you can ever truly realize.  Especially
the laptop.  She was able to submit the two previous years' tax returns,
and she recently received those funds.  It was amazing for her, that she
had some of her own money to use toward items she needed.

warm regards,
Terry Kay