If you were in a hurry and read the Chipmunk's Police log for April 3–9,
2023, you might think the town was burning up.

>From the *details *in the Chipmunk and a call I just had with the Fire
Department, here's my summary of incendiary activity (not dialog!) in
Lincoln last week.

Thanks of course to Alice Waugh for source material!

   - Cambridge Turnpike/ Old County Road brush fire
   - Lincoln Road A caller reported a BBQ fire
   - North Avenue, Weston — Lincoln fire responded to a house fire
   - Beaver Pond Road — campfire in the woods
   - Farrar Road — brush fire by Lincoln town line w/ burn permit.
   - Weston Road — an out-of-control brush fire

Steve Kropper, Partner
Skunk Works Fund
60 Weston Road
P. O. Box 6338