The Great Create!

Sunday, April 30, 2 - 4 pm @ deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum

Lincoln School Foundation invites K-5 students from Lincoln Public Schools
to collaborate on sculptural constructions using unexpected art materials.
Students from the Lincoln and Hanscom campuses will work together in small
groups led by experienced and enthusiastic deCordova instructors. Great
Create participants are invited to arrive as early as 11 am to explore the
Park grounds, have a snack or picnic lunch, or visit the DeCordova Store
(10% discount on 4/30 for participants).

   -

   Come to build, explore, and create something great with friends!
   -

   Come for the great lineup of raffle prizes!
   -

   Come to support the LSF in its mission to inspire and fund innovative
   teaching and authentic learning experiences in our schools!

*Registration will close after Monday April 24th.*

*Visit lincolnschoolfoundation.org <http://lincolnschoolfoundation.org> for
more information and register today!*

Thank You to our 2023 Event Sponsors: Alden Landscape Design, Barrett |
Sotheby's International Realty, Coppe and Sears Pediatric Dentistry,
Marquis Tree Service, Donelan's, and Doherty's Garage.

Thank You to our 2023 Raffle Donors: Bedford Farms Ice Cream, Clover Food
Lab, Codman Community Farms, Colonial Gardens, Debra’s Natural Gourmet |
Debra's Next Door, Feltish Creations, Felton Street Studios, Gymnastic
Academy of Boston, Jocelyn Finlay Photography, Nosy Crow, Reasons to be
Cheerful, Something Special, The Silver Unicorn Bookstore, The Tack Room,
WeCo Hospitality, and Xtreme Craze.!