I live very close to the intersection of 117 and 126. I know this area is
too far away from any towers to have consistently reliable service so any
switch I make will depend primarily on customer service and cost. It’s very
frustrating because there are several areas in my house where I don’t get
service and calls are routinely dropped.

Deborah