Greetings all. I have not received any actual answers to my question about home
warranty’s that anyone has and likes. Only peoples opinions about what a scam
they are. I can tell you that we had one (we lived out west) and it was the
best, saved us thousands of dollars in the old house we bought there. That
being said, I’m not sure if they even do business around here, that’s why I’m
asking. Has anyone purchased a home warranty that they either liked or
disliked? Thank you for answering the question!! Ehren