Hello Lincoln Talk,

I am looking to sell my beer homebrewing system for $1500.  The system is
comprised of a propane fed three burner brew stand, four kettles (10, 15, 26 &
26 gallons), two chillers (Plate and immersion), several fermenters (PET and a
heated and cooled stainless conical) and can be used to brew batches from 5 to
25 gallons.  The stand is pump fed and comes with all of the tubing and quick
connects for moving liquid between the kettles and chilling (two chillers are
included).  A full list of equipment is included at the bottom of this message.

I am happy to provide pictures of all items.  I've used the system for 9 years
and have won many awards with the system, including Best of Show in the 2021
New England Regional and 2022 Southern California Homebrew regional
competitions.

If you are new to brewing I am also happy to do a training session and brew a
beer on the system with you.

System Inventory:

Brew Stand
3 Tier Brew Stand

Brew Kettles
Blichmann 15 Gal BoilerMaker G1 with False Bottom
26 Gallon BrewBuilt Mash Tun + Recirculation Arm + False Bottom
26 Gallon BrewBuilt Boil Kettle with Whirlpool Arm
10 Gallon BrewBuilt Boil Kettle with Recirculation Arm

Chiller
Blichmann Therminator plate chiller
50 ft Stainless Chiller

Fermentation
More Beer Heated and Cooled Conical (14 Gal)
Spiedel 60 L (15.9 Gal)
Spiedel 30L (7.9 Gal)
Spiedel 30L (7.9 Gal)
Better Bottle (6 Gal)
Better Bottle (6 Gal)

Miscellaneous
Chugger Pump
Blichmann Hop Rocket
All kettles have quick connects and all tubing with reciprocal fittings is
included
Blichmann Brew Vision
Additional items

Sent from my iPhone