Good Morning Folks!

When you head to the transfer station today, please visit us over by the
recycle and information shed for our 8th Grade Fundraiser Bake Sale from
9am-1pm.  (Cash or Paypal QR Code)

You will find some delicious goodies and some smiling faces!  If you cannot
make it but would like to donate to our 8th grade graduation fund, here is a
link:  https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8TLC9lMGj9

Thank you!!

The Lincoln 8th Grade Families

P.S. Reminder:  8th Grade Fundraiser Car Wash is on Saturday, May 20 at Town
Hall from 8 am to 2 pm (rain date: May 21). You can purchase a ticket for a car
wash ($20) and/or make a donation at the following link. Thank you for your
generosity!
https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8TLC9lMGj9