Hi, Andy.

Can you please shed light on where you see space for Magic Garden specified?

When I look at the building program analysis here:
https://lincolncommunitycenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/2023-05-17-Programming-Material.pdf
I see space for LEAP (after-school care and programming), but not Magic Garden.
 Where are you looking?

Magic Garden is a private, non-profit early education and care organization
that leases space in the Hartwell Building from the Lincoln Public Schools.
For many years, Magic Garden has undertaken occasional joint programming with
the COA that entails intergenerational interaction.  This would be facilitated
by the COA's relocation to the Hartwell campus, but is not a primary driver of
the proposed CC location nor would it entail any dedicated space for Magic
Garden in the new center.  Perhaps there was some reference to this as an
example of an activity that could occur in the new center.

Magic Garden has historically also engaged with the Parks & Rec. Dept., for
example by using a Pod for indoor physical activity and paying for swim lessons
at Codman Pool in the summer.

Andrew Pang
Former Magic Garden board member