One of the folk who helps on my farm (Amy Legee) has to sell her father's house right away.  She says any buyer is likely to knock down the house and grade right over the plants. So she's asked me to spread the word:

 * The house is at 160 Oxbow Rd., Wayland MA
 * Any of the plants, flowers, bushes, small trees in the yard are free
   for the digging -- She says there are hostas, blueberry bushes,
   roses, irises, tulips, peonies, daylilies, etc.

Feel free to pass the word along.   I do not know if there are Asian jumping worms.