The twists and turns certainly make some roads more dangerous than others
for pedestrians. I fully understand that emergency vehicles are concerned
about speed bumps, but the life and death issue might be a more immediate
issue for people and dogs. Perhaps random speed checks by the police would
help, since those flying down Weston Road are probably using it as a cut
through. If the town has a reputation for random speed traps, people will
be more careful.

Gail