Hi, Christopher!

One of the best parts about electric engines is how little maintenance they
need. There's no oil, no spark plugs or carb, and very little to adjust.
It's possible this might vary a little between brands (I have an Ego,
myself), but all I do is periodically check how tight and sharp my blades
are, and (aspirationally, at least) clean the blades and anywhere grass
builds before storing at the end of the summer.

The mower's website will probably have a few tips, and links to replacement
parts. And YouTube is often a good resource for instructions on replacing
parts, if you need to.

— John Robinson