Thanks to those who are starting to sign up! I received a good question:
What sizes do we prefer?
Small and regular sizes are better so that some people do not get the giant
ones, and some get the tiny ones. We have limited space and want to be able
to give the items to as many people as possible.
Thanks again!
Ursula