Dear Community Members,

We are thrilled to announce the opening of the Hannan Healthy Foods Farm
Stand! Join us this Sunday, June 4th, from 3 pm to 6 pm, as we unveil a
delightful array of fresh, locally grown certified organic produce.

Located at 270 S Great Rd, Lincoln (formerly Blue Heron Farm), our farm
stand aims to provide the community with access to high-quality, organic
fruits, vegetables, herbs, flowers and much more. By supporting the Hannan
Healthy Foods Farm Stand, you are not only nourishing yourself and your
family with wholesome, sustainable options but also supporting local
farmers and the growth of our vibrant agricultural community.

This week's availability: Cilantro, dill, Lettuce, Kale RR, Kale dino, Radish,
Hakurai turnip, Swiss chard, bok choy, microgreens and limited amount of
certified organic seedlings (eggplant, okra, tomatoes, and sunflower etc)

Here are a few reasons to visit the Hannan Healthy Foods Farm Stand:

   1.

   Fresh and Local: Our farm stand offers a wide variety of seasonal
   produce, harvested at peak ripeness to ensure exceptional flavor and
   nutritional value. Each item is carefully selected from our farm and other
   nearby producers, guaranteeing freshness and supporting local agriculture.
   2.

   Organic and Sustainable: We prioritize organic farming practices that
   promote soil health, biodiversity, and environmental sustainability. You
   can trust that the products available at our farm stand are grown without
   the use of harmful chemicals or pesticides, ensuring the well-being of both
   you and the planet.
   3.

   Supporting Local Economy: By shopping at the Hannan Healthy Foods Farm
   Stand, you directly support local farmers and producers. Your purchases
   contribute to the economic growth and vitality of our community, fostering
   a strong, resilient agricultural sector.
   4.

   Engaging Community Experience: The opening of our farm stand is an
   opportunity to connect with fellow community members who share an interest
   in healthy living and sustainable food systems. Enjoy the warm and
   welcoming atmosphere as you explore the selection of delicious offerings
   and engage in conversations about food, farming, and our shared values.

We invite you to bring your family, friends, and neighbors to this exciting
event. Discover the abundance of flavors and options available at the
Hannan Healthy Foods Farm Stand. Our knowledgeable and friendly team will
be on hand to answer any questions, provide recipe suggestions, and share
insights into the benefits of locally sourced, organic produce.

Mark your calendars for this Sunday, from 3 pm to 6 pm, and visit us at 270
S Great Rd, Lincon.

For more information or any inquiries, please contact
hannanhealthyfo...@gmail.com.

We look forward to seeing you at the Hannan Healthy Foods Farm Stand and
sharing the joy of fresh, wholesome produce with our wonderful community!

*Note: written by human + AI*

Sincerely,

Mohammed
Mohammed Hannan, Owner
Hannan Healthy Foods (Certified Organic)
270 South Great Road
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/270+S+Great+Rd,+Lincoln,+MA+01773/@42.404735,-71.3226085,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89e39bec1d3448b1:0xc7495f40c500ad7c!8m2!3d42.4047311!4d-71.3204198?hl=en>
Lincoln, MA 01773
C: 8572852911