Chili Cookout + Campout

SATURDAY, JUNE 17, 2023

6:00 PM 9:30 PM

58 CODMAN ROAD LINCOLN, MA, 01773 UNITED STATES (MAP)

Limited tickets available!

https://codmancommunityfarms.org/events/summer-bbq-campout-2022-c39mz

Come celebrate summer at Codman’s June Chili Cookout + Campout!

This year we’re cooking up chili — both vegetarian and pasture-raised beef
versions — made by chef Tillie using Codman grown ingredients, of course! We
are also cooking up our own Codman hotdogs for a CHILIDOG option as well! Sides
will include our in-house made potato salad, cornbread, and cookies! Bring a
favorite drink, gather around the campfire, stuff yourself with ‘smores, and
sing with friends. Pitch your tent, stay overnight, and wake up to the sounds
of the farm! A simple breakfast will be available in the kitchen for campers on
Sunday morning.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone