Hi Lincoln list,

We are in need of a cat sitter who is adept at administering oral, topical, and
needle injected medications to cats. The requirement would be to visit our
house twice per day (approximately every 12 hours) for about 1.5 weeks. Feeding
and medicating would need to be performed on each visit, and 2 litter boxes
would need to be scooped once per day.
Further details: We have 4 cats. Cat #1 receives an oral (liquid) med 2x per
day and a topical med 1x per day; cat #2 receives the same topical med as cat
#1; cat #3 receives an insulin shot 2x per day; cats 1, 2 & 3 receive food with
the meds. cat #4 just needs to be fed 1x per day, no meds. All cats are
docile(*), especially #1 whose oral med is the most challenging. (*)They're
docile for us. For a sitter, we're certain they'd be non-hostile, but cat #1
might be a bit of a wiggler.
Would anyone have a referral for someone they believe would be able handle this
care reliably? Ideally this would be someone like a vet tech or pet parent with
similar experience.

Thank you!Steve & Wendy