Hi All,
My daughter is here for the summer and looking for part time work with
young people. Below is a note from her with her experience.  You can
contact her directly if you'd like to speak with her about a job. Thank
you! Best,Risa Lavelle

*Hello! My name is Brianna and I’m a 27 year old Ph.D. student at UCLA
studying modern Jewish history. I am home with my mom in Lincoln this
summer until mid-August. I’m looking for babysitting and/or tutoring
opportunities. I have a lot of experience with kids - I was a preschool
teacher at the Billy Dalwin Preschool in Lexington and a 1st grade
after-school teacher at the Advent School in Boston. I was also a
Somerville Youth Soccer coach for 5th-8th grade girls for three years
before I moved to LA and I’ve been a summer camp counselor at a few
different places, including Waldorf and Habitat. I love to write and edit,
so I could do any sort of writing tutoring as well, including help with
college essays. My schedule is very flexible. Please contact me if
interested! **briannarebe...@gmail.com* <briannarebe...@gmail.com>*. *