There is protocol for these things. The mold needs to be confirmed. If it
has been already, u then she should get out and the landlord needs to
provide assistance. She should also be speaking to a competent attorney to
understand her rights. There are plenty of good lawyers in Lincoln. Perhaps
some will reach out.

Kind Regards,

Scott Clary
617-968-5769

Real Estate with Integrity since 1987

Sent from a mobile device - please excuse typos and errors