John, et al,

The Fireworks are not happening this year due to safety and parking
post-Lincoln School building project. Parks and Rec is very interested in
hosting them next year and beyond and has already started assessing what it
would take.

In the meantime, the town is putting on a great road race
<https://www.webscorer.com/register?raceid=316794>, children’s bike parade, a
July 4th Parade, Boy Scout cookout, and town-wide community swim. T should be a
great day for all! Come on down.

Rob Stringer