I had the same concern because I had a long, steep driveway in rural Connecticut.
It turned out to be fine, however.

On Jul 17, 2023, at 8:09 PM, Ursula Nowak <unowa...@gmail.com> wrote:

I once considered using Bagster but decided against it because I was concerned about their rather large truck coming up my driveway. If you have a short, straight driveway, that shouldn't be a problem though.
Ursula