Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 13:26:58 +0000 (UTC)
From: Marcie Karty <mrka...@yahoo.com <mailto:mrka...@yahoo.com>>
To: "lincoln@lincolntalk.org <mailto:lincoln@lincolntalk.org>"
<lincoln@lincolntalk.org <mailto:lincoln@lincolntalk.org>>
Subject: [LincolnTalk] amazing people in our town

Hi all.? I keep reading obituaries of people in this town and am in awe by the
amazing people living here.? Unfortunately, when I read an obituary, it is too
late for me to meet that person.? I wish we could have short biographies of
people living in town.? I am not sure how to do this, but maybe someone else
has thoughts on this.