Are they bad for the garden vs. normal worms?
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 06:11:58 PM EDT, Robin Wilkerson
<outsideinformat...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Join the party Susan! The only strategy at the moment is to have a bucket of
water and vinegar - half and half - at the ready, and just toss them in as you
see them.. or you can just tiptoe away.. they are everywhere including the
woods and fields.. one is hopeful that a solution will be found,  people are
working around the clock..but not yet….  Chickens won’t go near them and
haven’t seen birds go after them as well.. moles  will eat them I’m told.
There’s always something…. Good luck! Robin