Here's a handful of ideas:

Come to the next BPAC meeting
<https://lincolntown.org/1083/Bicycle-Pedestrian-Advisory-Committee> on
September 28 at 7:30pm on Zoom.

Speak to your friends and neighbors about the need to slow down and focus
only on driving when behind the wheel.

Encourage your local and state representatives to prioritize public and
alternative forms of transportation.

Volunteer as a crossing guard during Walk, Bike, Roll to School Week in the
Spring.

Walk back and forth along Lincoln Road between Town Hall and the 5 way
between 7:45-8am to observe how many people are on their phones behind the
wheel.

Attend an RTC meeting
<https://www.lincolntown.org/152/Roadway-Traffic-Committee> and voice your
support for infrastructure improvements that lower speeds and prioritize
walkers and cyclists.

Try to eliminate 1 vehicle trip per week and walk or ride instead.

Thanks,

John