From what I gather the private jets pay a trivial fine of ~$500 for flying in
and out late at night. I would imagine that fine could go up if enough people
complained.

What bothers me the most is when they leave an airplane running with its
engines blasting for 30 minutes while sitting on the ground. It’s very
annoying.

Sometimes there is a very loud plane and we don’t see it on the plane app. I
guessed that is an air force plane but someone please correct me if that is
wrong.