You might also want to consider having copper stripping installed on your
roof for prevention. Water picks up copper ions as it runs over it which
will prevent moss, algae, and other microorganisms from growing in the
first place, reducing the need for cleaning or chemical treatments.

Not sure if there’s an equivalent for walls or siding though.

If it’s a north facing or shaded area you could consider trimming back
trees so the sun can inhibit growth as well.