Saturday, September 30th 5:00 - 9:00pm

Codman’s (almost) Annual Harvest Feast returns with a classic pig roast,
bluegrass music from The New Grownups, and fun on the farm! We’ll provide
pulled pork family meals and apple crisp, hot out of the Codman kitchen, plates
and cutlery, plus a tent over the front pasture, table seating and Solo stoves
to keep warm. You’re invited to bring a picnic blanket and other side dishes if
your family would like to round out your meal, and drinks. Family meals include
Codman pasture-raised pork, cornbread and cole slaw, plus apple crisp and
vanilla ice cream - If a portion of your meal should be vegetarian please let
us know, we are very happy to sub in veggie chili. Buy tickets below!

https://codmanfarm.org/upcomingclasses-events/2023/9/30/harvest-feast

Sunday, October 1st 12:00 - 4:00pm
Come to Codman Farm’s Harvest Fair - Sunday, October 1st 12:00-4:00!There will
be lots of favorite old-fashioned family and children’s games - Bingo in the
Sugar Shack! Pie eating contest! The Rooster Run! Plus games, games and more
games, tasty (mostly) Codman-grown food, music and more. $20 children’s
admission bracelet (includes ice cream!) / Kids under 3 free / Skip the line
and reserve your bracelet(s) in
advance!https://codmanfarm.org/upcomingclasses-events/2023/10/1/harvest-fair

Codman Community Farms

58 Codman Road