I'm not sure why Lincoln-Sudbury didn't make the list, and when I searched
on the niche website I couldn't find LS on that list of "best school
districts in MA" but when I searched for LS specifically, it came up as #15
on the list of "best public high schools in MA" (
https://www.niche.com/k12/search/best-public-high-schools/s/massachusetts/).
I'm guessing that as a regional district that only has grades 9-12, the
data isn't comparable. The regional districts that DID make the top 25 have
more grades - Dover-Sherborn is grades 6-12, Amherst-Pelham is grades 7-12,
Acton-Boxborough is grades K-12. I also didn't see Concord-Carlisle
anywhere on the list.

On Mon, Oct 2, 2023 at 9:05 PM Fred Hopengarten <
hopengar...@post.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Posted with no comment.
>

> Source:
> https://www.boston25news.com/news/local/these-are-top-25-school-districts-massachusetts-according-new-ranking/W2SIM4U7FBCSVCL54HRGXMUONI/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1mMyLBVg1jGQxOJ-UQ7AMsmZjfNr269yg_3lO01qnb0mGq4wF6avuciak
>

> The top 25 school districts on Niche’s list ranked as follows:
>
> 1.   Hopkinton Public Schools
>
> 2.   Weston Public Schools
>
> 3.   Brookline Public Schools
>
> 4.   Dover-Sherborn Regional School District
>
> 5.   Newton Public Schools
>
> 6.   Wellesley Public Schools
>
> 7.   Belmont Public Schools
>
> 8.   Wayland Public Schools
>
> 9.   Lexington Public Schools
>
> 10.                Winchester Public Schools
>
> 11.                Westboro Public Schools
>
> 12.                Shrewsbury Public Schools
>
> 13.                Westford Public Schools
>
> 14.                Sharon Public Schools
>
> 15.                Needham Public Schools
>
> 16.                Westwood Public Schools
>
> 17.                Harvard Public Schools
>
> 18.                Amherst-Pelham Regional School District
>
> 19.                Cambridge Public Schools
>
> 20.                Bedford Public Schools
>
> 21.                Acton-Boxboro Regional School District
>
> 22.                Lynnfield Public Schools
>
> 23.                Natick Public Schools
>
> 24.                Medfield Public Schools
>
> 25.                Duxbury Public Schools

> <#m_-3306796066211966791_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

*Sara Lupkas*