Just to be clear - when describing the density of the Sudbury project I was
trying to answer the question: "what is the density of the buildings". I
was not making any statement about the lot density or any HCA calculations.

I can not speak for the HCWG, but they are concerned I believe with the
regulations because the state agencies are empowered to define what it
means to comply with the law.