I think that evidence comes from other parts of the country but not so much
around here.  I grew up in Atlanta and if a housing development like this
was planned near your house, you put your house on the market as soon as
possible and try to sneak out. I think our property values will be fine
assuming the complexes stay neat and tidy (not guaranteed).

This issue is quality of life - traffic.  If we were truly doing something
altruistic, it would be better but this is just adding a bunch of wealthy
condo owners and apartment dwellers.

@Bryce - would you feel the same way if this proposal was on Trapelo Rd?

Rob

Rob