Greg,
Conservation restrictions apply irrespective of zoning. The conservation
restrictions on Codman and Drumlin (and elsewhere in town, including areas
around South Lincoln) prevent those areas from being developed. State law
makes it extremely difficult to remove land from conservation - it has to
be replaced with equally valuable land.

Margaret

Margaret