1000% agree with Allen and just add that any other Options we consider D,
E, F, etc need to have enough distinction in them and pros/cons need to be
fairly developed.  Traffic impact for each option D, E, F should be paid
for if necessary to get an objective understanding of those impacts.

Rob

*Robert Ahlert* | *781.738.1069* | robahl...@gmail.com