I was walking our dog last night around 9 pm last night on Deerhaven. She started barking and some other animal started to bark back. Any idea what animal would be barking? We quickly went back inside. Then about 10 pm a group of coyotes began to howl. I am a little concerned about walking the dog at night now.
Claire Solman

Sent from my iPhone